“The Hospital Charity is a valuable service that supports and creates opportunities that provide positive patient experiences. Without the Hospital Charity and there hard consistent work as a Trust we would find it difficult to continue to provide these experiences.” Fran Watson – Play Specialist
There are lots of ways your school can get involved with Derby Hospitals Charity.
- You could sign up as a team for one of our events
- Choose us as your charity of the year and we can work together on your fundraising. You can even ask for a visit from our mascot, Lambie!
- Have a look at our A-Z of fundraising ideas and see if there is anything that you think you would like to do.
We are always happy to support your fundraising in whatever way we can and here are just some of the ways in which we can help:
How we can help you with your fundraising
- Chat about your fundraising ideas and how to maximise your fundraising
- Come along to assemblies or meetings to talk about how your fundraising helps the hospital. If you would like our mascot, Lambie, to attend please let us know as far in advance as possible. Please note, Lambie can only attend events where you are fundraising specifically for Derby Hospitals Charity.
- We can arrange for small groups to visit the hospital and present your fundraising to your chosen department
- Help you with fundraising materials for events such as leaflets and banners